Over the past couple of weeks I have posted ten alternative remedies to use when you don't have the "right" solution at home. Here are five more....
11. Dog Fleas - Dawn Dishwasher Detergent comes to the rescue here. Just add a few drops to Fido's bath and wash him thoroughly. Rinse well and say goodbye to the fleas.
12. Headache - Drink two glasses of Gatorade or similar sports drink - I'll bet your pain goes away in an instant.
13. Toenail Fungus - Soak your toes in Listerine every night until the fungus is completely gone. It's that simple!
14. Wasps - If you have a wasp, yellow jacket, bee or hornet in your house, reach for the 409 cleaning solution. Spray it right on the bug and he'll meet his demise very quickly.
15. Sore Throat - Mix up this solution and take a tablespoon about six times a day: 1/4 c. honey and 1/4 c. vinegar. The honey soothes and the vinegar kills the bacteria. They are a potent team!
I'll be back with more home remedies in a week or so.