Hello and happy Wednesday! With all of the bad news, disasters, crazy politicians and diving stock markets these days, some of us may be dealing with more stress than usual. A friend of mine recently sent an article (thanks, Vicki!) that had some practical and easy ways to ease your stress levels. Here is part 1....
1. Get up 15 minutes earlier.
2. Prepare for the morning the night before.
3. Don't rely on your memory - write things down.
4. Repair things don't work properly.
5. Make duplicate keys.
6. Say "no" more often.
7. Set priorities in your life.
8. Avoid negative people.
9. Make copies of important papers.
10. Ask for help with jobs that you don't like.
Aren't those easy? Try them out today and see if they work!