Saturday, March 27, 2010
How To Make A Kid’s Easter Bunny Ear Headband
Easter Bunny or Easter Basket crafts are always popular, and the following instructions are for a super-easy set of Easter Bunny ears for your child to make and wear.
Baking Easter treats or making Easter crafts with your children will form great memories for many years to come. Easter is a wonderful Spring holiday and signifies new birth and a fresh beginning. What a perfect time to make great memories with your child.
You will need:
• White poster board
• Pink paper – the thick construction-type
• Tacky glue or school glue
• Tape or stapler
1. Cut a strip of poster board 2" wide by 24" long. This will be the headband portion of the bunny ears.
2. Cut the 2 ears from the poster board. Each one should be around 8 1/2" long x 3 1/2" wide.
3. Glue the pink ears inside the white ears. Let dry.
4. Glue the ears inside the band.
5. Fit the band to the child. When you have the correct fit, tape or staple the band and cut off any excess.
Photo by Anna Cervova