Saturday, May 29, 2010

Did You Love The LOST finale? (Warning - Spoiler alert!)

Hello....Hope you are having a great holiday weekend!

Just about everyone and their dogs watched the terrific series finale of Lost last Sunday.  What did you think?  Did you love it?  Hate it?  Were you totally confused at the end?

Personally, I thought it was the best series finale I have ever witnessed.  Lost had it all, but really went for the heartstrings in the finale.  I have to admit, I shed a few tears during this one, although the most emotional moment for me was the preceding episode when Jin and Sun perished together in the submarine.  Jin and Sun were my favorites from the beginning and added so much humanity to the series.

So, in the end we learned that everyone lived and everyone eventually died, coming together in one big reunion before "moving on".  Hero Jack prevailed over the villians and finally even defeated the smoke monster, with the help of his longtime love.  What I like the most was that the island wasn't someone's bad dream or a figment of a character's imagination.  It was real, the people were real and the time we spent watching this series was worth it.

Yes, there were unanswered questions, lots of them.  That's ok. 

Thanks, Lost - I'll miss you a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment