Hello....Most of us have a box of SOS pads or other brand of steel wool pads with the soap already built in. You might be surprised to find that there are many uses to these little pads. Here are just a few ways that you can use steel wool soap pads....
1. You can plug up a mouse hole with it. Now, lots of people know this, but some may not. Neither Mickey nor Minnie Mouse will chew through a steel wool pad to get in the house.
2. You can stuff a pincushion with it. Use it to stuff a home-made pin cushion and it will keep your pins and needles shiny and sharp.
3. You can tighten up a screw with it. Take a few strands from a pad and wind them around the threads of the screw to make it nice and tight.
4. You can clean your golf clubs with it. Again, quite a few people, especially guys, know this one.
5. You can clean your sneakers with it. Wet it and rub gently to get your sneakers super-clean.
6. You can patch a hole in the sheetrock with it. Yep, stuff it in the crack or hole, then plaster over it.
7. You can remove crayon marks from wallpaper with it. Be very gentle when you do this.
Those are mine - Do you have more uses for these pads? If so, please comment and let us know!